Week 50 - November 1 -6

We visited our church's Trunk or Treat with the boys dressed up in adequately embarrassing costumes. Everett didn't seem to mind one bit but Levi was mortified. When I first zipped it up he just froze on the ground and wouldn't move...and then the tears came.

Eventually he gathered enough of an audience that he started having some fun with it.

I think Everett had the most fun trying to grab at his brother's costume.

We're seeing Everett take more and more steps, and Levi's starting to get pretty gutsy and take a couple at a time. They are so proud of themselves. Ironically Levi was actually the first to stand unassisted, but he's just now showing an interest in moving.

I don't want to forget to mention how crazy mealtimes have become. For the past month or so the boys imitate each other and really get each other going by shaking their heads, banging their trays, making crazy sounds that only they can interpret, and even blowing raspberries. It's all fun and games until mom gets covered in food, though.


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh!! How the boys are changing and growing. I love the expressions and the teeth!! Sorry to hear teething is bothering them. I only wish I could see Levi and Everett on their first birthday. Guess I will have to visit sometime! I love hearing the laughter and seeing them scooting about, also. Brings back some very fond memories-gone, but not forgotten. Give the boys hugs and kisses for me. Love, Aunt Betsy

Uncle Geoff said...

Happy 1st B-Day, Everett and Levi!!

Love Uncle Geoff