Late April

All of the boys are growing and changing so quickly, I really can't even remember what they were doing a week ago! All of a sudden the twins seem to understand EVERYTHING we say (time to really start editing), and I notice they can point out objects in their books that I don't ever remember teaching them. They still don't have many words, but many more sounds. Up until now it was a lot of "ka" and "cha" in addition to the standard sounds, but now I hear what I could swear is "she said so" (I wish). They will say book and dog, mama, dada, go (where'd it go?), da (all done), and a few others, but they really don't have a lot of words in their vocabulary yet. I'm loving sign language, though--if nothing else, I can ask them to stop whining and say please!

Sometimes Levi gets a little overheated while he naps. Yikes. Look at that little dimple in his chin! He has one on both sides :)

Everett is a very focused, intense child. Love his determination.

The newest squishy baby!

Hayden's a rock star. Some days are harder than others, but I'm really thankful that he is fairly entertained by the chaos and gives me periods of time in his bouncy or carseat. Nonetheless, at any given point in the day someone's probably crying at our house. Thankfully it's mixed with lots of laughter, too.

The boys got their second haircuts this month. We decided to take them to Kiddo Clips, where the train table was a big hit.

No comments: