Welcome, Hayden!

On February 4, 2011 we welcomed Hayden Kendrick to the bunch. He weighed in at 10 lbs., 2 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. At his 2-week checkup he was 4 ounces heavier than at birth and 1/2 inch longer, so all is going well.


The boys are adjusting to the changes just as you'd expect--one minute their laying their heads on the baby to hug him, and the next they're trying to smack him in the head. Because of my restrictions (c-section) I can't lift the twins, so we've had family here to help and of course that's an adjustment for them, too. But I definitely have that loud house I was hoping for. Now I'm hoping to tone it down a bit. (Yeah, right.)

On Thursday, February 17 the boys got their first haircuts! Before and after pics are below.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys look cute with their new haircuts. Levi sure looks like you. Hayden is adorable. Can't wait to see them.

Bridget

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness Hayden is adorable...I just want to stare at him in that car seat....what a sweet little face.
The boys look so grown up with their big boy haircuts :) Thank you for the update and pictures.