Time Flies!

Wow, February flew by us so quickly. I can't recall much, except we had lots of houseguests (thanks to the Hobins and Mattesons and also my brother, who all came for a week or more to help) and lots of transitioning. The twins are really sweet with their brother and want to give him hugs (headbutts) all the time and often hand (throw) him their lovies when he's upset. It's really sweet. But it's also difficult for them to see me holding Hayden so often, especially when I'm nursing. We're all adjusting, though, and enjoying our sweet boys.







3 comments:

Tiffani said...

He is just beautiful! My sister's sage advice when we added Drew to our family had to do with the fact that when you go from two kids to three kids it gets exponentially harder. I didn't believe it till he arrived, but she was so right. I am sure soon the twins will get used to your time with him--you are super mom!

Kelly said...

Ok can I just tell you how much I love that first picture...Hayden is a gorgeous baby! And I love swaddled sleepy babies. Oh thanks for the update, you made my day!

grandma said...

Jenni
Kelly sent me to your site...what a beautiful addition to your family, I agree with Kelly that first picture is so cute...
Mary Ann